Saturday, October 8, 2011

T & C........

I am so lucky with what I do......
I get to work with some really lovely people and I 
get to be creative which is all I have ever wanted to do.

Growing up I remember pulling pictures of pretty dresses 
out of mags and always drawing something,
and if anyone ever asked me what I wanted to be 
when I was all grown up it would be a fashion designer!
So I consider myself lucky to be doing something I love 
and on top of that I get to create dresses for a very special moment 
in a woman's life. 

I won't lie.....it terrified me in the beginning, 
designing and creating someone's wedding dress.....eek!!
So I love it when my brides send through their wedding pics. 
I get to see that said dress in action, and their
wedding day unfold in a series of beautiful images.

One of my very lovely brides Tamryn, has kindly shared 
some pics of her beautiful wedding in Bali.

Congratulations to the gorgeous couple!
x
Tamryn wore customised Silk Aphrodite Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment