Wednesday, November 18, 2009

In Bloom




I love flowers, I picked these up from Flowers in the Garden in Booragoon for the shoot.
I wanted something with fresh spring blooms that looked like
they had just been picked from the garden.
Lisianthus & Peonies and some other flower that I forget the name but just as striking.

On location

We completed the photo shoot for Bridal Options magazine 2010 yesterday..... we managed to get it all done between showers and gusty winds. Stef King (www.stefking.com.au) took the shots.....her work is so beautiful! And Francesca from Viviens models was amazing, very talented and gorgeous girl.......can't wait to see the images!! I love doing shoots and seeing the dresses in action..........I'll keep you updated when the pics come to hand.

Karyn x


No comments:

Post a Comment